- Cannons, saints and sunken ships—an Armada wreck revealed
- Who did you write it for, anyway. Peter Woodman on his latest book.
- New grave-slab discoveries
- Molana abbey—a fortified house?
- Christmas in the graveyard? Nativity scenes on County Louth headstones
- Still going strong!
- How to transform a castle—St John’s Castle Limerick
- Know your monuments—Historical bridges
- ‘Swords Castle: Digging History’
- Plus News , events, reviews
|Author||Tom Condit (ed.)|
|Publication Data||December 2015|
Archaeology Ireland Winter 2015
- ISBN: 0790-892x
- Author(s): Tom Condit (ed.)
- Availability: In Stock