- Look with your eyes, not with your hands?
- Ogham preserved digitally—3D technology for a 3D script T
- he Ballyheigue wreck, Co. Kerry
- Something fishy about the church at Killadreenan, Co. Wicklow
- Teaching an old dog new tricks: UCD’s Roman coins in the digital age
- A fine spot for fishing: Mesolithic site of Mount Sandel
- Mega-ship art: the evidence for prehistoric rudders.
- Behind stone walls in Loughrea
- Know your monuments—Windmills
- A third Romanesque font from County Wexford Plus News , events, reviews
|Author||Tom Condit (ed.)|
|Publication Data||June 2015|
Archaeology Ireland Summer 2015 Vol. 29 no.2
- ISBN: 0790-892x
- Author(s): Tom Condit (ed.)
- Availability: In Stock