At Wordwell, we’re always delighted to hear from writers and institutions with new proposals, particularly in the areas of archaeology and Irish history. In order for us to get a proper sense of your book, submissions should always include the following information:
· The working title of your book
· A short synopsis (100 words)
· Author Bio (50 words)
· Two sample chapters, including your first chapter
· Your envisaged final wordcount
· If your work is to be illustrated, the number of proposed illustrations and their sources
· Your anticipated delivery date
We will always try and review each proposal fully within six weeks and earlier if possible, though in busy periods this may take longer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
There are no products to list in this category.