The Advice Series is a series of illustrated booklets published by the
Architectural Heritage Advisory Unit of the Department of the
Environment, Heritage and Local Government. The booklets are
designed to guide those responsible for historic buildings on how
best to repair and maintain their properties.
This guide seeks to advise those responsible for the care and conservation of a historic building or site on how to:
• Prevent disasters occurring by identifying risks and taking steps to eliminate or reduce them
• Prepare a disaster risk management plan that can be implemented in an emergency
• Respond to an unfolding emergency
• Deal with the aftermath and, as far as possible, return the historic building and its contents to normal
|Series Editor: Jacqui Donnelly
Disaster: a guide to prevention and preparedness in the historic built environment.
- ISBN: 978-1-4468-8030-2
- Author(s): Series Editor: Jacqui Donnelly
- Availability: In Stock